HORN continues to grow.
We are currently on the lookout for contract Senior Facilitators. As a facilitator of our blended learning sessions, you will be the face of HORN – you will be the one who brings the sales and leadership programs we design to life. You’ll be a leader, an inspirer, and a change-inducer.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the HORN team:
- Deliver sales and leadership training to classrooms (both F2F, Virtual and Hybrid) of Fortune 100 clients in a consistent, tangible, engaging, and cohesive manner
- Be well versed in different virtual learning platforms
- Wow us with your creative facilitation skills
- Make a marked difference in the professional lives of your classroom and webinar participants
- Be passionate about what you do, and bring that passion to your sessions
- Create ‘a-ha’ moments for all participants
- Read your audience and respond to their needs, in the moment
- Embody HORN’s core values and philosophies
You’ll (at least) need to have:
- A university degree (Psychology, Business, Adult Education, other)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and/or sales management
- Experience facilitating corporate audiences across multiple verticals
- Proven understanding and experience with adult learning principles and methods
- Extensive business acumen
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
It would also be great if you had:
- A certificate in Adult Education
- A Master’s or PhD
- Fluency in one or two other languages (French, Spanish, German)
How to apply:
Please contact email@example.com and attach your résumé and a cover letter that answers the following questions:
- What qualifies you for the skills, experience, and responsibilities of the position?
- What will you bring to HORN?
- What is your most memorable facilitation experience? (either virtually or F2F)
Thanks for your interest in HORN. Please know that only applicants targeted for an interview will be contacted. We do look forward to hearing from you!
HORN Sales & Leadership Development is a leading provider of custom corporate performance solutions. Since 1984, we have successfully helped sales and leadership teams around the world make lasting changes in behaviour, performance, and business results, by delivering customized, unforgettable learning.