HORN continues to grow.
We are currently on the lookout for Senior Facilitators – both contractual and full-time. As a facilitator of our blended learning sessions, you will be the face of HORN – you will be the one who brings the sales and leadership programs we design to life. You’ll be a leader, an inspirer, and a change-inducer.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the HORN team:
- Deliver sales and leadership training to classrooms of Fortune 100 clients in a consistent, tangible, engaging, and cohesive manner
- Wow us with your creative facilitation skills
- Make a marked difference in the professional lives of your classroom and webinar participants
- Be passionate about what you do, and bring that passion to your sessions
- Create ‘a-ha’ moments for all participants
- Read your audience and respond to their needs, in the moment
- Embody HORN’s core values and philosophies
You’ll (at least) need to have:
- A university degree (Psychology, Business, Adult Education, other)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and/or sales management
- Experience facilitating corporate audiences across multiple verticals
- Proven understanding and experience with adult learning principles and methods
- Extensive business acumen
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
It would also be great if you had:
- A certificate in Adult Education
- A Master’s or PhD
- Fluency in one or two other languages (French, Spanish, German)
How to apply:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your résumé and a cover letter that answers the following questions:
- What qualifies you for the skills, experience, and responsibilities of the position?
- What will you bring to HORN?
- What is your most memorable facilitation experience?
We look forward to hearing from you!